Monday, February 14, 2011

Dear Scott...

Dear Scott,

I am writing this letter to say thank-you. Thank-you for giving me hope that I am going to live a rich and fulfilling life. You see, growing up in the factory with the other young kids we would share stories about our dreams for the future. I always said that I wanted to go places. Fast. Faster than the other kids. And they all laughed at me. "Zoot" they said, "you are dreaming". Well I say, now who is laughing! It is me that will be succeeding at the speed of light (ok, maybe that is an exaggeration). What is no stretch of the truth though is the fact that I am going to go places, very quickly, and step forward continuously until I have out-paced everyone else! And it is all thanks to you, Scott. You are my savior, my mentor, my sole-mate and we will run side-by-side (sort of) to great victories! I look forward to our (fast) times together.

Yours truly,

Your new shoes









No comments:

Post a Comment